Size: White Gold 4 Litre Pail
One whiff of this oil will transport your mind to a tropical island. Why? Because this brand has the truest Coconut taste from Sri Lanka. It is a “ridiculously real coconut” taste and smell.
- It has a sweet aroma and delightful taste
- We believe it is the most “deliciously classic coconut” taste and smell we’ve ever seen
- Cold processed – Raw Coconut Oil
- Resealable food-grade non-leaching plastic lid
- Reusable 4L food-grade non-leaching plastic pail
- If it is cooler weather when you first get it, it may need to be turned upside down in warm water to equalise the pressure inside and allow you to quickly open the lid.
Delightful Aroma and Fresh Taste
This premium oil is our most popular food oil. Eat it straight off the spoon, or use it in cooking and baking as well as on skin and hair.
White Gold Organic Glass 4L Coconut Oil is the most “deliciously classic coconut” taste and smell of raw, cold pressed and unrefined oil we have ever seen.
How is the oil processed?
- Ripe coconuts are dried at less than 45 degrees Celsius and then cold pressed.
- The oil is not heated above 45 degrees Celsius at bottling.
- White Gold Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is produced from organic coconuts harvested in Sri Lanka in accordance with organic principles and certified to meet international regulations EU(EEC 2092/91) and U.S. (NOP/USDA).
How might that benefit you?
The care taken in processing appears to help retain the delightful aroma and fresh taste. That may be why this premium oil is our most popular food Coconut Oil.
Which ways can it be used?
- Eat it straight off the spoon
- Oil Pulling
What percentage of the oil is Lauric Acid?
White Gold Raw Virgin Organic Coconut Oil has a 51% lauric acid content. Most brands range between 48-51%. Other acids normally found in Virgin Coconut Oil include, Caprylic acid, Myristic acid, and Capric acid.
Typical analysis of the Medium Chain Fatty Acids found in White Gold Organic Glass 1L jars
- Lauric acid 51%
- Caprylic acid 7.8%
- Myristic acid 19.5%
- Capric acid 6.5%