Organic Woodapple Coconut Jam 330g Jars | Delightfully tart taste!
The Woodapple Coconut Jam 330g jars contain Woodapple Pulp and Organic Coconut Nectar and may be used for
- Mix with chilled non-dairy milk for an easy smoothie ( amazing with liquid coconut milk)
- Dressing and so many more ways to use it
- 100% Organic
- Guilt-free (no white sugar)
- Rich in fibre giving a filling sensation
- Slightly crunchy and nutty from ground woodapple seeds in the pulp.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals due to coconut nectar content and….
- Made in Sri Lanka
- Bottled at source, in Sri Lanka
So delicious and healthy at the same time!….so worth it.
Refrigerate upon opening, and use within a month.
What is Woodapple?
Organic Limonia Acidissima
Woodapple is a fruit found in southeast Asia. It is believed to posses healing properties for various internal complaints. internal complaint..
As with Coconut Jam, Organic Woodapple Coconut Jam 330g product can be used for
- or just plain topping your vanilla ice cream!
It goes especially well on hot baked potatoes with Coconut Oil.
(*55% Woodapple, and 45% Coconut Nectar). Follow the brown coloured words for a link to information about Coconut Nectar on this site.
- Ethical harvest and labour
- Selected from one source
- Only two ingredients
- No Preservatives
- Sulphate free
- No additives
- High in fibre
- Gluten free
- Dairy free
- GMO free
Do You Pay Postage or Freight?
All our prices, $20 and over are postage and freight inclusive within New Zealand. You pay no more than the price in the checkout after you have chosen your items, like 2 x Organic Woodapple Coconut Jam 330g Jars.
No extra charges for Rural Delivery
You’ll pay nothing extra in any rural setting. You’ll pay nothing extra in Stewart Island or even the Chatham Islands! (Yes they do consume our oil over there. It’s not a very tropical place).