White Gold Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is raw, cold pressed and unrefined. Ripe coconuts are dried at less than 40 degrees Celsius and then cold pressed. The oil is not heated above 30 degrees Celsius at bottling.
- It has a sweet aroma and delightful taste
- We believe it is the most “deliciously classic coconut” taste and smell we’ve ever seen
- Cold processed – Raw Coconut Oil
- Resealable food-grade non-leaching plastic lid
- Reusable 4L food-grade non-leaching plastic pail
- If it is cooler weather when you first get it, it may need to be turned upside down in warm water to equalise the pressure inside and allow you to quickly open the lid.
Delightful Aroma and Fresh Taste
This premium oil is our most popular food oil. Eat it straight off the spoon, or use it in cooking and baking as well as on skin and hair.
White Gold Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is produced from organic coconuts harvested in Sri Lanka in accordance with organic principles and certified to meet international regulations EU(EEC 2092/91) and U.S. (NOP/USDA).