Coconut Amino Sauce
This sauce is produced from the sap of coconut tree blossoms and is intended as a replacement for soy based sauces.
Organic, Low Allergy Flavour Enhancer with Philippines and New Zealand ingredients
Coconut Amino Sauce | Taking the Soy, MSG and Sugar Cane out of flavouring sauces and condiments
Sizes: Coconut Amino Sauce – currently there is just 1 size arrangements, in 1 glass jar type.
- 250mls – 1 glass jar
- 500mls – 2 glass jar
- 750mls – 3 glass jars
- 1 litre – 4 glass jars
How it’s produced
Made from pure coconut sap and handcrafted with NZ sea salt, then fermented and aged. It has a very light taste of coconut nectar, medium saltiness. It is used in food dressings, food ingredients, sauces and condiments.
Coconut Amino Sauce Ingredients
- Fresh Coconut Sap – 40%
- Coconut Nectar Syrup – 20%
- Coconut Nectar Vinegar – 15%
- Sun-dried sea salt – 25%
Key features and benefits
- Low Glycemic Index, Gluten Free, Non-Soy and Chemical Free therefore non estrogenic unlike unfermented soy
- Contains 14 times the amino acid content of soy
- 17 naturally occurring amino acids
- May contribute to muscle repair and rebuilding
- May enhance brain and nervous system function
- Can boost immune system and energy level
Potential uses include
- Flavouring for rice
- Flavouring sauce on fish
- General food flavouring
- Anything you’d use soy sauce for
Do You Pay Postage or Freight?
All our prices are postage and freight inclusive. You pay no more than the price in the check out, after you have chosen your items.
No extra charges for Rural Delivery
You’ll pay nothing extra in any rural setting. You’ll pay nothing extra in Stewart Island or even the Chatham Islands! (Yes they do consume our oil over there. It’s not a very tropical place).