Tooth Pulling – Oil Pulling – Oil Swishing
I was asked the question recently, “Can this help with tooth pulling?”
I assured the person asking me about tooth pulling that yes they can use Virgin Coconut Oil for Oil Pulling.
Here are some Oil Pulling Tips.
Oil pulling works, as long as you work at oil pulling, long term up to 15-20 minutes at a time. It doesn’t have to be one effort. You can spit it out, and try again in the same session.
1) Do it first thing in the morning + another time if you wish
2) Holding the oil in your mouth is an effective additional activity to swishing, and helps to remove mucous from the nose and back of throat – just swish it and you won’t feel it any more.
3) After some time oil pulling may accelerate symptoms, but persevere, day after day, week after week, and if by 18 months your body is not responding with less symptoms, you’d be one of the few.
4) Oil pulling doesn’t cure anything. It just helps the body to eliminate symptoms, which allows you and your body to get on with healing itself.
5) Learn more with Dr Bruce Fife’s book which is sold on our site.
We hope this has been of assistance to some of you. Make sure you have taken a look at the book about Oil Pulling by Dr Bruce Fife.
I would also urge you to consider signing up for Coconut Tips, the premium membership area. There is an article on Oil Pulling that goes in to more details, but not only that, there are many other things, and free reports, and other things. Take a look here at a comparison.
Why Coconut Tips?
|Camp Coconut Annual Membership||Free Option||Coconut Tips Option|
|Which Coconut Oil? eCourse version 2|
|Basic Facts Articles|
|Access to Recipes Archive|
|Coconut Oil and Dry Skin Basic Skincare Report|
|Bonuses: Coconut Butter suggestions for use|
|Hidden Coconut Tips Article Pages|
|Special Price Per Year (NZ$)||Free||$ 250|
|Pay safely by clicking “add to cart” and use the credit card option at the shopping cart|
|Pay by Credit Card||[wp_eStore_fancy3 id=105]|
|Note: Coconut Tips Membership is a recurring membership. This means that your credit card will be automatically billed, when your membership comes up for renewal. However, there’s nothing to fear, as the system allows you to cancel your membership at any time, (you can do this from your own computer) and your card will NOT be re-billed in the next cycle.|