Coconut Flour 38% Fibre (for colon health)
38% Fibre is the biggest reason to use Coconut Flour
Coconut Flour is 38% fibre, which is the most of all the common flour types. And your bowel is where it is going to provide the most benefit.
|Coconut Flour Options|
Nutritionist, Dr Bruce Fife states that the fibre in Coconut Flour helps to cleanse the colon (intestine). This is because, over time, without sufficient fibre in our diet, Dr Fife says, disease creating gunk builds up. If what is being said is true, we’d expect to see a high incidence of colon troubles, and perhaps even colon cancer among those that don’t have a high incidence of fibre in their diet.
It appears that most New Zealanders don’t appear to clear their bowels very well, because 14.6% of Cancer in New Zealand is Colorectal (Bowel) Cancer.
What types of Coconut Flour does the Coconut Oil Shop offer?
We offer 2 different Certified Organic Coconut Flour options.
You can replace 10% of your flour requirements with Coconut Flour, and improve the fibre content, without changing the colour of the baking. Coconut Flour is a great thickener in cooking due to it’s amazing absorbent qualities. Check out CravingFresh blog’s Grain Free Chocolate Raspberry Muffin with Gold Dust Coconut Flour!
More Details About Coconut Flour
Coconut nut is a gluten free source of carbohydrate, high dietary fiber, protein and fat that will allow you to:
- Loose weight by improving the feeling of fullness for longer
- Maintain healthy blood sugar levels by slowing the release of glucose – controlling insulin response and hence:
- Help control conditions such as diabetes
- Have a low carb diet and lessen insulin resistance
- Literally broom out your digestive system
- Assist detoxify your body
At an amazing 38% dietary fibre coconut flour will:
- Promote heart and colon health
- Support your immune system by helping normalise bacteria flora
- Facilitate better digestion and promote digestive comfort
- Promote absorption of vitamins and minerals
- Improve cholesterol ratios